Draco Beach

Rensain Caladore

Draco Beach

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:45 pm

*Rensain opened the portal on the sandy shores of the Draco beach and stepped to one side with his arm out to help Amarra if she needed it. She would instantly recognize the beach to be the same one that they had visited before. The winds would lap around them. The sun was out still, but it was growing into an afternoon dusk. Rensain laughed lightly and stood behind her, closing her eyes.*

"I wanted to bring you here in person...don't look behind you yet..."

Amarra

Re: Draco Beach

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

~Amarra takes Rensain's arm as she steps through the portal, even though she doesn't need it. Her eyes close involunarily at the joy of the sudden rush of joy from being there on the beach. The sight and sound and smell of the sea so close are so deeply satisfying and relaxing. She wants to see the house, but she waits, content right now to enjoy just being here until he's ready.~

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 am

*He stands behind her, his hands still over her eyes with his long black hair now whipping across his shoulders. Rensain spoke louder over the sounds of the ocean, the waves crashing nearby against the rocks. He laughed*

"I didn't realize that the wind would be so strong today! Very slowly, I want you to turn with me...just three steps. I'll guide you with my arms. Don't open your eyes until I move my hands away..."

*Rensain moved her slowly as to not startle Amarra but he wanted her to see this. Very slowly, he moved his arms away and she would see a partially built house. The foundation was already down, and the walls were up. It was not yet complete yet it was a solid structure.*

"...Look.."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:17 am

~She turns with Rensain, keeping her eyes closed under his hands just in case. She still doesn't open her eyes when he moves his hands away, not until he tells her to look. Then slowly she opens them to take in the scene in front of her.

With an exclamation of surprise and excitement, she runs the rest of the way to it, nearly tripping over the hem of her gown in the sand. She reaches out to touch the outside wall but stops short, pulling her arm back to her side and starting a circling examination of the whole outside, slowly moving around it. Her whole face is lit up with an expression of joy. She doesn't say anything, can't find the words, but she laughs, not at anything in particular, just a sound of happiness bubbling out of her.~

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 am

*Rensain paused and waited to see what Amarra's reaction would be. He couldn't hide his own surprise and amusement as she gasped and ran towards the building. He follows her as she runs towards it, unable to stop smiling. Rensain's brown eyes cast along the walls and the structure, stepping onto the solid foundation.*

"I thought they would be a bit more ahead of their schedule in construction, but this is a good start, don't you think, my love? Do..you like it? Is it what you thought it might be? What you imagined?"

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:52 pm

~Amarra turns around to look at him. She lifts her skirts above the sand and runs back to him, throwing herself at him without stopping. Her arms wrap around him, even as she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist, in full confidence that he will catch her.~

It's wonderful!

~She kisses him repeatedly on his face, his cheeks, his neck.~

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:08 pm

*Rensain remained where he was standing and stared into her eyes as Amarra turned around to look at him. There was a split moment where he was worried she hated it. Only briefly. He noted the impressive building in the background. The sand swirled in small whips, the wind still a little fierce but normal for a beach day. Amarra comes running back towards him and so Rensain outstretched his arms to receive her, laughing and twirling her around in a full spin as he held his arms around her waist.*

"You like it then? You think it's wonderful? It will be complete soon..before the baby gets here."

*The gentleman elf returned her kiss equally as passionately holding her in his strong arms.*

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm

~Amarra laughs as he spins her around, then drops her legs back to the ground. She breaks away from the kiss to speak.~

It's perfect. Perfect! And it's ours. I love it so much. Thank you. Can we see ~hiccup~ inside?

~Her words come out in a breathless rush, she's so excited.~

There's no better place on all the surface of the world to have a house!

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm

*Rensain held Amarra close in his arms as she drops down and stands again. He looked into her ocean eyes as with his own brown shining ones and laughed again at Amarra's merriment. It meant much to him that she loved the house, more so because he knew it was one of his own architectural designs. Rensain found her excitement infectious as he talked over the noise of the beach. *

"Yes, it's all ours. You really think it's perfect? Good, I'm pleased! Of course we can go inside. It's not finished...but we can go in."

*He turned and lead the way towards what was obviously to be the front and main entrance of this grand building.*

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm

~Amarra holds tightly to his arm as they approach the house again. It's bigger than she'd expected, and she's delighted. She's nearly bouncing with the anticipation of seeing inside. Behind them, jets of water shoot out of the sea and tumble back in, an expression of her excitement that she's almost unaware she's even causing.~