A Room of Dreams

Rensain Caladore

A Room of Dreams

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:13 pm

*Rensain opened the portal and stepped through into the room at the Thunderlands Estate. He had Lily in his arms as he guided Amarra through and into the room. When they step in, Amarra will see the room has a table int he middle with various small miniature models.*

"This happens to be my hobby room, my dear. Do come in, I want you to see something. Feel free to look around."

*He moves to a desk which has lots of papers and appears to look for something.*

Amarra

Re: A Room of Dreams

Post by Amarra » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:21 pm

~Amarra steps into the room after Rensain and Lilly and looks around curiously. She clasps her hands behind her back so she doesn't accidentally touch anything. She moves toward the table and examines the models, but keeps an eye on Rensain and what he's doing.~

Do you want me to take her?

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:39 am

*Rensain smiled and reached over with little Lilly for Amarra to take from him.*

"Yes! Thank you. Here..Lilly, you be with Amarra while I look for something."

*He moved away from his grip with Lilly and went back to the desk with the paperwork and the plans.*

"Aha! Here it is..."

*Rensain walked back towards the table and showed her the small minture house. He smiled proudly.*

"Amarra, come here...look...here...is something special...a small scale model of our beach house."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:44 am

~Amarra takes Lilly with a wide smile and settles her on her hip with a little bounce.~

Hi Seahorse! You don't mind if I hold you for a bit, do you? It means I have to give you a kiss, though. No, I have to. Right... There!

~She gives Lilly a very noisy, drawn out smack of a kiss right on the little girl's forehead, then looks to see what Rensain is holding out. She gasps excitedly.~

That's it?! You really have started it? Oh, show me!

~She leans in closer to get a better view.~

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:16 am

*Rensain was always pleased and delighted with how Amarra handled his daughter. I made him know and trust that she would be an excellent mother for his child. There were no regrets in that regard. Lilly bounced happily as Amarra took her and she started to toy with Amarra's hair.*

"Lilly loves the attention you always give her."

*He moved back to the table as Amarra gasped with delight and seemed pleased by the beach house. He pointed to the model and opened up the roof to show the inside of the building.*

"I want your approval...this is how it will look when it's complete. What do you think, my dear?"

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:28 am

Oh look!

~She's surprised by how the roof opens on the model. She points at it, mostly for her own benefit, thinking about each room as she does.~

Look, Seahorse! What do you think? I like this room right here, that's my favorite. That's the one that will face the ocean, isn't it?

~She looks up at Rensain and smiles brightly, then looks back at the model.~

We'll sleep here, and the children can go here... Oh Rensain, it's perfect!

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:54 am

"I sat and designed it myself. I'm glad you approve, Amarra. I take pride in the plans..."

*Rensain paused for a moment and it hit him how much it had meant to him that she had liked and approved of his hard work with the new beach house. He had built it out of love for her. It was one of the few ways he could express it. There was a small laugh at the mention of the room that faced the ocean.*

"I knew you would like that part..."

*He watched her look at the model and speak of where the children will sleep and how perfect she found the home. It hit him just exactly how now they would be family. His tone was in amusement.*

"Yes, plenty of room for the new baby. Perhaps, in the future, lots of children, perhaps, Amarra?"

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:14 am

~Amarra laughs lightly at his suggestion of more children.~

I would be pleased and honored to have more children with you, if we could. It would not exactly be discrete. So for now we'll love the one we'll have together, and... see if whatever you're planning works out.

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:51 pm

*Rensain walked behind Amarra and reached over, placing his hands over her stomach. He leaned his head across her shoulder and smiled, ignoring Lilly as he talked into Amarra's ear.*

"It is nice to know..that you are honored to have more children with me. No other woman has ever said such a thing so I am overcome with happiness. We can have as many as we like...especially if..I am able to make the legalities work, dear."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm

~Amarra smiles contentedly and rests her head against his. Her arms are around Lilly, but she leans back into him just a bit.~

I would have our home filled with little Rensains, if we were allowed. I will pray to whatever gods listen that whatever the legalities are work perfectly. But speaking again of our home, when do you think it will be finished? Do I have to wait that long to see it?