Artimus vs 2 guards

Artimus Morningstar

Artimus vs 2 guards

Post by Artimus Morningstar » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 am

((Quick bit of background on this. I wrote some code for the original chatroom, to allow certain people (namely Admins and moderators) to use chatroom codes to bring in guards to automatically attack players who were being unruly; so if any character threatened the queen (for example), then they could appear and kick the three shades of shit out of the character. Because that's what would happen in real life. Anyway, the day I wrote and implemented the code, I wanted to test it. And who better to test it with than Artimus. What you see below is procedural coding (based on random events each time) from the guards, with Artimus being the only living person involved. Personally I was impressed with how well they fought. (And before anyone asks, no, I don't know why a third random guard suddenly appears at the end either.. It was a glitch in the matrix which worked well because extra guards COULD turn up later in a battle) ))

Artimus Morningstar walks into the room, nods to the other guards, ready for their challenge
Artimus Morningstar "Gentelmen - I think we best take this outside."
Artimus Morningstar walks outside, knoiing his challengers will follow
Artimus Morningstar draws his weapon ready, awaiting their first attack
Pete the Guard brings the blade of the sword over his head, towards Artimus's head
Mac the Guard brings the blade of the sword over his head, towards Artimus's head
Artimus Morningstar brings his sword up to block the movement above his head, smirking slightly "Is that the best you two can do?"
Pete the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's right foot
Mac the Guard jabs his sword at Artimus's right leg
Artimus Morningstar skips lightly on his left leg, moving his right one out of the way
Pete the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's lower torso
Mac the Guard jabs his sword at Artimus's lower torso
Artimus Morningstar his sword swing over, easily blocking both swords as one, pushing them back "Come on! Fight me!"
Pete the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's right leg
Mac the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's head
Artimus Morningstar smiles a little more, ducking to avoid the head swing, whilst blocking the sword heading for his right leg
Pete the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's left foot
Mac the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's left foot
Artimus Morningstar brings his left leg up, kicking Pete in the shins
Pete the Guard brings the blade of the sword over his head, towards Artimus's head
Mac the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's upper torso
Artimus Morningstar is already ducked, so can't go any further. does a back roll to avoid both blades
Pete the Guard jabs his sword at Artimus's left arm
Mac the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's left leg
Artimus Morningstar rolls to the right, glad that they finally have him on the run!
Pete the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's left arm
Darius the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's right arm
Mac the Guard brings the blade of the sword over his head, towards Artimus's head
Artimus Morningstar hmm - left arm, right arm and head.. I'm on the ground.. ) )
Artimus Morningstar brings his sword up to block the head shot, but letting the two arm shots get through.
Artimus Morningstar .. and jumps to his feet (that's my 2nd action! )
Pete the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's right foot
Darius the Guard undercuts from the left, aiming for Artimus's upper torso
Mac the Guard swings his sword towards Artimus's head
Artimus Morningstar blocks the head shot again, kicking with his foot at the sword heading for his foot - Darius's sword striking him.
Artimus Morningstar puts his hand up - stopping the spar
Artimus Morningstar both arms bleeding, and a deep cut across his torso. He walks back to the barracks to clean himself up.