Artimus vs James vs Raziel (Old Spar)

Artimus Morningstar

Artimus vs James vs Raziel (Old Spar)

Post by Artimus Morningstar » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:34 am

"james edwards" "so captain are you ready to spar with me today?"
"Raziel Ravenclaw" gets a glass of water form the bar "
"Artimus Morningstar" glances over to James, a gleam in his eye "If you're ready for it, why not?" "
"james edwards" "your rules sir?"
"Raziel Ravenclaw" "Are you going to be fighting in here?"
"Artimus Morningstar" "Are you armed, james?"
"james edwards" activates the three bladed guantlet "as always" "
"Artimus Morningstar" draws sword "Ok, the rules we use for training spars are; Try NOT to cut off parts of the body, although you may expect some drawing of blood, but try to avoid it where possible. You can call quit at any point. Remember, there is no shame in loosing a training spar. They are designed for both parties to learn from." "
" Msg " Amarra is awake again "
"Amarra" watches quietly, not saying a word "
"james edwards" "understood sir if you would like to start then we can get on with it"
"Artimus Morningstar" smiles once more (but not in a nasty way) "I wish you luck." He holds the sword in his left hand, feet apart. Withone smooth movement he lunges forward, the tip of thr blade pointed towards James's arm (the one with the gauntlet) "
"james edwards" dodges to his left swinging his elbow towards arts unprotected ribs "
"james edwards" " the gloves is on my right hand ) ) "
"Artimus Morningstar" sidesteps to the left to avoid the elbow, bringing the sword across towards his chest (sword flat on, going for contact only) "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" walks around the outside of the room to the fireplace again, avoiding the action. "
"james edwards" is knocked on his back by the impact but kicks out at art's knees "
"Artimus Morningstar" jumps to avoid the kick, but mis-times slightly, getting his shins knocked.Lands with a slight stumble "
"james edwards" rolls out of range and gets to his feet quickly "
"Artimus Morningstar" recovers, and stands in fighting stance looking at james once more "
"Amarra" winces and curls up in her chair, watching. She doesn't particularly like to see people fighting, even for fun, but since she's not allowed to train with the sword, at least she can watch and learn what she can that way "
"james edwards" grins and approaches slowly ready to defend "
"Artimus Morningstar" lashes out once more - flat side - at James's left leg. "
"james edwards" drops to the floor, blade barely missing him and rolls at arts legs intending to knock him down "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" notices Ammaras reaction out of the corner of his eye and frowns, knowing that they should have taken it outside but he and the queen had fought here yesterday so he was in no possition to question the combatants. "
"Artimus Morningstar" steps backwards to avoid James' roll, bringing his sword down - sharpy side out - to try and intercept him "
"james edwards" rolls into the blade hard, stops and scrambles to his feet winded "
"Artimus Morningstar" takes another step backwards, sword down, wondering if he should offer his hand to James "
"james edwards" see's art's expression and grins again as if to say keep it coming "
"Artimus Morningstar" "Having fun yet?"
" Msg "
"james edwards" "always fun to fight someone with skills such as yours my friend"
"Amarra" shakes her head as if to wake up and slides out of her chair, heading quickly to the door and slipping out of the throne room. She glances back, then starts down the path to the lake "
"Artimus Morningstar" glances over to Raziel, then back to James "I seem to recall someone boasting last night how they prefered fighting greater odds." "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" Grins draw and moves into the center of the room, "It wasnt a boast. It was a fact." "
"james edwards" "i believe you are right"
"Raziel Ravenclaw" spins the katana in his right hand then the one in the left "Shall we?" "
"Artimus Morningstar" circles Raziel, putting Raziel between himself and James "
"Amarra" stops at the edge of the lake and sits down, letting the water touch her legs with a little smile "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" points his swords in opposite directions towards both artimus and james but faces forwards so he can watch both of them "
"james edwards" "say when"
"Artimus Morningstar" darts forward, but feigns to his left "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" brings his right katana down to deflect the blow and follows up with a kick to the blade hoping to distance artimus and wait for james' first move "
"james edwards" springs at raz aiming a swiping at his sword "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" as the spin from the kick finishes, raz brings the left arond to deflect james to the right and does a jump off jamess back and lands at the other side of the room "
"james edwards" " do i look like a trampoline? ) ) "
"Artimus Morningstar" drops the sword in it's scabbard, pulling out a dagger "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" turns to face the two men and crosses his swords low behind his legs, waiting for the retaliation "
"james edwards" cirlces to his right, closing the distance "
"Artimus Morningstar" throws the dagger towards Raziel, then pulls out his bow, arming it as it comes out "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" not expecting the throw, raziel moves too slowly and it lands in his right arm "
"james edwards" darts forward coming in low and sweeps his right leg round behind raz's legs "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" after hitting the ground raziel digs his heels into the stone floor and forces himself to slide backwards across the floor where he pulls out the dagger and tosses it to the side "
"Artimus Morningstar" lowers his bow and arrow "
"james edwards" retracts his blades and holds out a hand to help raz up "
"Artimus Morningstar" quickly flicks his weapons back into their housing "Raziel, I'm sorry." "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" takes james's hand and sheathes his swords. "Safe to say my reaction time lost me that bought..." prods his arm "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" smiles and pats Artimus with his not so bloodied hand on the side of his shoulder "Not to worry about it friend, ill have it fixed in a moment" "
"james edwards" "well fought my friends"
"Artimus Morningstar" "Yes. If you help him james, I'll get the drinks!"
"Raziel Ravenclaw" looks around, "Good Amarra, has left, could you heat the poker again please james?" "
"james edwards" "that sounds like a fine idea"
"Raziel Ravenclaw" "She certainly didnt enjoy it last time i had to do this..."
"james edwards" takes the poker and thrust it into the hottest part of the fire till it is glowing then hands it to raz "
"Artimus Morningstar" watches curiously as he pours out 3 ales "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" taes out his little wooden block again and bites down, while taking the poker, "Oo ight aunt oo over oor oose a-ain" "
"Raziel Ravenclaw" rolls down his sleeve again. "2nd shirt this week, i love this city." "