Stepping off the Boat

Aurora Reguba

Re: Stepping off the Boat

Post by Aurora Reguba » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 am

~she sat up more in her chair when the knock came to the door. she thought maybe be some action to get into. She watched as mac opened the door and aurora cocked her head to the side a bit getting a good look at the guy at the door. And listened.~

'Mac' Farstrider

Post by 'Mac' Farstrider » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Mac closed the door slightly, but not fully, turning to Briana after she spoke.

"No." He said simply and firmly. He opened the door once more and looked at Cinders.

"You tell my father I'll be back shortly."

Mckinley Farstrider

Post by Mckinley Farstrider » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 pm

The old man hadn't trusted this young boy to deliver a simple message and had trailed him after the boy had left the watchtower. Stupid boy hadn't even checked to make sure he wasn't being followed.

McKinley's cane had a rubber fret on the bottom to avoid it clanking on the cobblestones as he walked. The boy had weaved a path through the city and it was clear he had no idea where he was going.
Finally they had reached a tavern. McKinley waited downstairs, ignoring the shouts from the serving wench for him to get a drink, and watched. Then he spotted his son appear. The old man walked with a brisk pace up the stairs, pushing the pathetic excuse for a guard out of the way.

"I told you to come right away." The old man said, staring directly at his son, locking eyes with him. He kept his gaze for a moment before looking into the room. Two girls. Still clothed. He shook his head.

"Son, come now. This is important family business." His voice was hard and firm.

Briana Reguba

Post by Briana Reguba » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Looked from the man that just pushed his way in to her uncle

"Would this be our Grandfather? Uncle Mac?