Throne Room: The Balcony

Angel

Re: Throne Room: The Balcony

Post by Angel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:09 am

*Angel listened with concerned blue eyes. She sighed and shook her head at what Amarra was telling her about her own situation and it made her forget her own circumstances. Her hand came out and she squeezed her's. *

"I often find, Amarra that true love finds a way. It really does. That connection - the pull that holds you both together will always be there if it's meant to be. I find...no matter how I try not to think of a certain person or if I left him, he still comes back to me. If the fates will it, then it is so. Rensain sounds...a good father for putting his daughter first, yet it came at a cost of his and your happiness. What a shame?"

*Angel paused for a moment and remained sympathetic towards Amarra.*

"This sounds like a dangerous situation...If there's anything I can do to help. Anything at all, let me know. I shall set up offices in Merridia and you're welcome to visit me. I..don't have anyone."

Amarra

Re: Throne Room: The Balcony

Post by Amarra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:48 pm

~Amarra squeezes Angel's hand back and smiles.~

Thank you Angel. He and I are making happiness where we can. It... could be dangerous, yes. But as long as we follow the rules we have been set, we'll be alright. He is a wonderful father to Lilly. He's so gentle and kind. I have no fear with him. I know he'll be a good father to our child as well.

~She takes a deep breath and lets it out, shaking her head to clear it.~

You have me, and I will most definitely visit you. Often. But... I didn't know you were in love with another. I do think I might know who. What are you going to do?

~She keeps her voice low.~