Draco Beach

Rensain Caladore

Re: Draco Beach

Post by Rensain Caladore » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:33 pm

*Rensain paused at the door and took her hand in his. Then he materialized a beautifully ornate looking key which he pressed into the palm of her hand. His smile was wide as he gestured towards the big estate. He remembered a time when they had talked about what it might look like and now they were finally there. It was the foundation, and not complete, but it was a good shell of what was to come.*

"Yours, My Lady."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:29 pm

~Amarra beams at him as he hands her the key. She clasps it tightly in her hand for a moment, then fits it in the lock and turns it to open the door. Slowly she steps inside, her eyes trying to take in everything they can see all at once. ~

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:06 am

*Rensain caught her delighted smile as he hands over the key and steps closer to the door. The inside of the house was still bare. There was no paint on the walls yet, the wooden floors installed but not yet polished and stained but the structure was well built. The walls span upwards and the potential of the welcome home could be seen. Their voices would echo against the arched ceilings. Rensain drank in the elegance of it as they walked into the main hall.*

"Amarra, it will be nice to call this place a home.."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 pm

~She walks slowly, almost reverently, taking in every detail, peering around every corner and examining every place where walls meet. She can all but see how it will look when finished, and her eyes are alight with anticipation. She loses herself in her exploration, until she finds the room she'd been imagining the last time they were here on the beach. She gasps delightedly and runs to the middle of the room, spinning in a circle to take in all of it, the fireplace area, the big windows that open towards the sea.~

You did it! Sofas here, a table between them... so much natural light! Rensain, it's perfect!

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 pm

*Rensain watched as Amarra continued to wonder around the building. He followed only slightly behind her, giving Amarra the space she needed to absorb and process that this was their new home.*

"You can buy as much furniture as you think we need. Decorate it to your own tastes and designs. I was thinking that perhaps we could have a dinner party and invite the Queen?"

*His voice echoes as he follows her through the halls and into the next room. He laughed as she mentioned that she thought it was perfect.*

"Well good, I only cared for if you liked it or not."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Oh I'd love to invite the queen! And Angel, too. Sorry, Queen Angel. Furniture first, though! I can't wait!

~Amarra hurries back to him and embraces him tightly.~

Thank you. I can't wait to live here. I may not be as skilled a decorator as you are, but I'll make it a beautiful home.

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:38 pm

*Rensain watched Amarra and laughed as she ran back towards him.*

"I don't mind who you invite. I'm sure there will be plenty of dinner parties."

*He glanced quickly around the building and saw the potential there. It was nice to see the structure in person and get a feel for how the home will be when it was complete.*

"I'll make sure they finish building it on time - I'm confident you can find the right furniture, especially for the nursery and Lillianna's room."

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:44 pm

~Amarra grins even more widely at the thought of decorating bedrooms for the children. ~

That will be the most fun of all! Perhaps I could take Lilly shopping with me one day? Just us? Do you think... that would be allowed? She could help pick out what she'd like for her room. Would you trust me with her?

Rensain Caladore

Post by Rensain Caladore » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:02 pm

*Rensain kissed her affectionately on the forehead with a smile.*

"I don't mind what you ladies get up to. i'm sure you and Lillianna will enjoy your little shopping trip and spend what you like. I'll make sure you have an expense account. Will you be decorating the nursery yellow since we don't know the sex of the new baby?"

Amarra

Post by Amarra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 pm

I thought we could have lots of colors in the nursery. Soft colors. Bright, but gentle. The walls maybe a light blue, like the sky, and we could have fluffy clouds painted on them. Then lower, grass green, with fields of flowers.

~She bites her lip, thinking. ~

Or, we could do an ocean theme, with bubbles and colorful jellyfish and seahorses... Oh! Maybe that for Lilly? I guess I really don't know yet. I'll have to see it all when it's finished.