A Room of Dreams

Rensain Caladore

Re: A Room of Dreams

Post by Rensain Caladore » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:26 pm

*Rensain leaned his chin on her shoulder and he lightly kissed along her cheek with affection. His arms remain strong and firm around her waist. He truly loved this woman and her desire to want to build a family with him pleasantly surprised him. He liked the idea of a large family and had once wanted such yet put those idea's aside to play a strong role in organizing the Aegian administration. He sighed contentedly, his hands stroking affectionately along her stomach. He stayed there, silently, for a few moments until he heard her question about the beach house.*

"I'm glad you asked, my dear. Come with me..."

*He released Amarra from his embrace and opened a travel portal to the main foyer of the thunderlands estate where he knew Nicollette would be waiting to take Lilly for the evening. The portal swirled and created an unnatural breeze. He brought Amarra through the portal and let Amarra hand Lilly to the staff who took her with pleasure. Then he turned and opened another portal to the Draco beach that Amarra would recognize. He gestured with his hand for Amarra to come and join him.*
Last edited by Rensain Caladore on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amarra

Re: A Room of Dreams

Post by Amarra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:37 pm

~Amarra feelsa bit dazed as she's ushered through one portal after another. She's gotten used to using them, because of Rensain, but they still amaze her. She gives Lilly a kiss on the top of her head before handing her over, then goes through the second portal excitedly.~

We really get to see it now? Thank you!